You remember that part at the end of One Crazy Summer when the Whatsamatta-U boat (skippered by a young John Cusack) blows the back off of itself to reveal a Ferrari engine ripped from that pompous, blonde sonuvabitch’s ride? How sweet was that? But I’d be so pissed if it were my car. I don’t think an Integra engine would exactly wow anyone the way a Ferrari’s would, but still. I hated Demi Moore in that flick by the way. And wasn’t Booger in that movie? Anyway, you can sorta live the movie, without a hippie Demi, and actually be that guy we all didn’t root for but as time went by and we all got older, we realized was way cooler than Cusack’s pathetic character.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.