It’s like this and like that and like this and, uh. Last night was a messy one. I lost all concept of time around 7:30 or so. I watched three movies, one of which was Without a Paddle. Yeah, that’s the cinematic masterpiece starring the likes of Seth Green, Matthew Lillard, and Dax Shepard. Tremendous, tremendous performances. Really. A troupe of three BFFs that go searching for gold and end up finding themselves in sticky situation after sticky situation. Didn’t see that coming, no sir. I thought it was going to be a nature documentary. And I thought Al Gore’s movie was going to be a ribald comedy of errors. Wait, wasn’t it? Burn. Anywho, I tried to watch some other stunningly amazing masterpiece after that but ended up taking pictures of my favorite watch instead. The Modern Amusement Icon has been in my family for years (Editor’s note: It’s been about one year and only I’ve owned it). It’s heavy (not too heavy), big (not too big) and in my eyes, the perfect timepiece. Without fail, I get comments on it each and everytime it’s on my frail wrist. Frail? I meant MANLY! Where’s my chainsaw? I took more pictures….
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.