I had to take a sojurn to Colorado Springs yesterday with the boss for a meeting at another branch of our company. On the way there, we passed the Air Force Academy. The sky overhead was dotted with parachuters training to become the best for the defense of our great nation. It was pretty cool seeing them leap from a perfectly good airplane and depolying chutes. I have always wanted to do that. Sky dive. That and base jump. Just once. To live. To feel alive. To impress girls. I had to refocus quickly though on the drive, as our exit was the next one. Meeting went well, fyi.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.