If you have the pleasure of living in the fine state of Colorado and more specifically in the city of dreams (Denver), you know that Colorado Blvd. is the absolute worst street in the world. And as you’re well aware, I am not a fan of hyerbole. I’ve told you like a billion times. Anyway, one time, as I was stuck in gridlock on that fantasy-land of a street, I witnessed a Porsche get rear-ended by some hooptie family truckster. Metallic pea? No. But you know that sports car driver had to be pissed. By the looks of the other driver, I don’t think insurance was part of his vocabulary. Sucks. What sucked even more is the fact that the station wagon was switching lanes…Where we once had three lanes not moving, we now had two. Thanks, ass.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.