Jacket? Check. Sandals? Check. Change of undergarments, an extra pair of jeans, and a pair of shorts? Check. What am I forgetting? Well let’s see, I’m going to a friend’s house for the night. Will we be going out? Impromptu camp out? He lives in a college town so I wonder if there’s a game this weekend…that means tailgating. I should bring my own cups and maybe some beer if that’s the case. And a Sparks. Because without fail (call it tradition), I have a malt liquor energy drink when there’s a cookout in the parking lot of the stadium. It started with the CU/CSU game at Invesco. Eh, I’m packed. If I need anything, I’ll just buy it there.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.