…in fact it might even help you act manlier. You’re probably not going to enlist in the armed forces anytime soon (unless some sorta draft happens), but there’s no denying how cool dog tags make you look. My brother had a set of em that he got in New Zealand for whatever reason. On them it said “Go Big Nor Go Home.” Typo. I don’t think he wore them that much. Not much an “accessories” guy, is he. Though he does have a badass collection of watches. Probably not the same as Ben, who, by the sound of things, is literally swimming in product at his abode.I will have to get to Chicago and check it out in person, though. And then he and I can do some damage in Wicker Park.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.