When i was in Wisconsin, the most random thought came into my head: “Will, you should totally get into some random sport noone would ever think of you doing. Something like, oh I don’t know….Archery. Yeah, that’s the ticket.” I came home and started researching bows and arrows and gear and the whole get up and became so inundated with the sheer amount of products out there, my head was spinning like a top. Then i watched the Simpsons episode and got inspired by the “Can’t Someone Else Do It?” montra. So now I need my friends’ help. I think I actually want to take up archery (at least on a very amateur level). I’m not looking to be the next Robin Hood or anything, but does anyone know anything about the sport and what some good brands are? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.