Remember Coolio? Whatever happened to that guy? I once caught about 15 minutes of his reality show (yeah, he had/has one). His kids have got to be the brattiest, worst people on the face of this earth. Sorry, Coolio, but it’s true. Even you, Mr. Gangsta’s Paradise, couldn’t seem to control those little monsters. But who am I to judge your parenting skills. I sure would hate it if someone judged mine…on the off chance I actually do have offspring. I tell you what though, if my little ones ever got uppity, I’d lock em in their rooms so I could watch my Married, With Children on DVD and eat a bowl full of nuts in peace. Then, well, we’ll see what happens.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.