My friend, Amy, sent me a link the other day for some tunes. She insisted I download what the URL linked me too, assuring me I would dig the jams. Well, I did, and I did. The Soundmen mashing Lil Wayne with Grizzly Bear turned out to be a good idea. Sometimes, though, these mashups aren’t so lucky. I’ve definitely heard my share of two songs that should never be heard together. But I am not here to bash anyone’s music so I will just say that while this GB/LW mix is killer, it was made all the more cooler when Amy clued me into the fact that I know one of the Soundmen. Scott. I haven’t seen him in ages, as I lost contact with him when I left NYC. Still, cool. Go find yourself a copy of it. Simple Google searches will prove lucrative.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.