In what is hopefully the first of many Watch Swaps, my friend in Silicon Valley (@mwolpin) just sent me this Modern Amusement Stepside watch in exchange for my Ammon El Cash. He sent it Saturday and it got here yesterday (Monday). USPS, ftw. Only having worn the Stepside for less than, heck, 12 hours (I didn’t sleep in it as I know I would end up with a watch indentation on my forehead or something) I am already lovin it. Even as I write this little post, I can’t stop looking at my wrist and thinking, “Yay! I have a new MA watch!” We’ll see if Matt like the Ammon. Fingers crossed. Detailed picture after this….
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.