As one grows up, certain activities start to seem a bit, how you say, less than appealing. It’s not that I don’t enjoy riding the hell out of my Pista Concept (lovingly named “Diamond Fang”), it’s more just the fact I can’t ride it anywhere without getting those “You’re not a bike messenger, poser” looks from the other fixie kids around town. Not that it really gets to me so much as I could really do without it all. In considering my options for a new ride, after I sell my current rig of course, I started looking at cruisers. Thinkin that’s not the best route anymore. As much as the free and easy comfort of a beach bike is, they are heavy and clunky. Something in between is ideal. That Japanese classic university look is what I’m going for.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.