Is anyone else on the edge of the seat absolutely jonesin like a crack head to get get out of the city one of these coming weekends? Or is it just me? I don’t know about you but I need some camping-therapy with some good friends like you wouldn’t believe. This time, yeah, I think I will even have a beer. I’ll still bring wine. Obviously. And I’ll keep it chilled in a thermos this time versus bring glass bottles. THat was just a dumb idea. So let me ask again, can we get something planned here, people?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.