Funny story actually. My brother calls me one rainy Sunday and informs me that him and his friend, Matteo, were going to see Fast and the Furious and wondered if I would like to join. Are you kidding? Paul Walker? Jordana Brewster? Does the fun ever STOP? I went and watched in amazement, leaving the theater completely awe-struck by what I had just witnessed. You may think I’m being facetious, but I assure you I am not. We decided some post-movie Mexican food would be ideal. I got in my ’90 Toyota Camry and my brother followed in his car. Inspired (and influenced) by the movie, I pulled the e-brake as we entered the restaurant parking lot. Eff yeah I got them tires smoking. From then on, I was never the same. Then the second F&F came out, and my life got even better.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.