When I reorganized my living room the other week, I displaced a lot of stuff. Uprooting it from where I was familiar with it being and putting it somewhere completely new. I’m not entirely sure why I felt the need to do this, but I did. And in doing so lost my jar of guitar picks. (I’ve since found them, btw). It wasn’t that big of a deal since I hadn’t picked up the axe in months, but you know how you just go, “Oh crap! Now where did I put that? I remember owning it…hmmmmmm.” Ever have one of those realizations? I have them all the time. What would be nice is to always have a guitar pick on me. I used to. Gotta get back in the habit.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.