I remember when I first got into Lost. I got it randomly one Christmas. I think the show was in its second or third season by then. It took me until April of the following year to open the DVD set and pop it in. I was bored one Sunday. Before this, I thought it was a reality show, akin to Survivor, etc. How wrong I was. What followed was a Lost marathon lasting a good 20 hours or so. I missed work on Monday, even. Oops. Oh well. DVD Boxsets were made for those marathons. And it’s totally fine to do it from time to time. Having just got the State on DVD yesterday and neglecting to watch it last night, I foresee a long day of it, especially when the weather turns and forces me indoors.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.