It’s hard to believe that I haven’t seen Fast & Furious (the 4th one). With as much as I liked the entire franchise thus far, even Tokyo Drift admittedly, it’s shocking I’ve put seeing the new one on hold for so long. Now there’s the odd flux of waiting for the DVD as it isn’t in theaters anymore. I’m patient though. Remember in the second one how Paul Walker crashes his Skyline and is then forced into driving an Evo? I’d be so pissed. Talk about a step down. And how ugly were those cop-issued rice rockets? They could have at least stuck Tyrese in an Impreza. That Spyder they had him driving was atrocious….
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.