I got an email from my brother yesterday with a subject like that simply read: “Yes!” It linked me to a pair of Clarks Luggers. Sweet kicks for sure. Then I invited him to dinner last night. No dice. He had plans. So I ate alone. Blue Bonnet. Chicken Adovado. It wasn’t too good this time. I was sorta bummed out actually. So I made dinner plans for tonight with my Aunt. I realize that it’s mid-morning, but anyone got any recommendations as to what sorta far we should go for? After last night’s disappointment, I need something stellar. Let me know.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.