I love to watch the Food Network and occasionally try out some of those recipes, but for whatever reason, my concoctions turn out nothing like Flay’s. It’s probably because A) the equipment I’m using is sub-par, B) I never have the right ingredients and am always missing one or two that I think won’t matter (but do) and C) I get bored and move on to something else. I have the attention span of an 8-year-old flying kites. Oh hey, has anyone tried the duck fat fries at Hot Doug’s in Chicago? Ben and I were just talking about them. Next time I’m out there, we’re going. 100% certain about that. Now, wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah. Kites, man. I haven’t flown a kite in years.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.