Work ended and I got in my Integra to meet my aunt for dinner at my new fave Mongolian BBQ place a good 10 mintues away fro the office. Not thinking too much of the drive, I proceeded down Colorado Blvd to meet her. All went well, and we had a delcious meal, some good convo, and an overall great time. We finished up, paid out, walked to our cars, hugged, said our goodbyes, and parted ways. As I drove back to my place, I got frustrated at the corner of Colfax and Josephine when the Civic in front of me stalled out almost causing me to miss the light. I sped through the yellow and took my normal left onto 16th. As I proceeded down the road, I came to a two-way-stop intersection where I was not required to stop. As I approached it, A Jeep sped though my path. It was at that point I realized, “Had that Civic not stalled, I’d be f*cking dead.” I don’t remember the rest of the drive, or really anything up until now. I sorta wanna sell my car and get back on a bike though now. I’m gonna go…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.