So I know you can’t bring glass into the stadiums and open containers are a huge no-no, too, but what if I, say, wanted to bring in a cup of coffee and some doughnut holes? I’m not gonna be messin with handi-bags because quite frankly, I don’t want to have to. Because then I’d have to wait in the “Bags Checked Here” line behind the ladies with the huge purses and risk the threat of missing the first pitch. A cup that carries it all might be easier to sneak in. Back pocket it perhaps. I’m sure noone’s gonna say anything.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.