But seriously, what kind of villain was the Riddler, anyway? “Riddle me this, Batman. We’re 5 little items of an everyday sort. You’ll find us all in a tennis court.” Wow. Now I’m going to spend all my time thinking about this while you destroy Gotham. I’m Batman, btw. Imagine if the Riddler was replaced with a Griddler. A huge walking, talking, city-destroying indoor/outdoor grill. All the Bat-non-stick spray in the world couldn’t save the Dark Knight’s ass from that. Unless, of course, our modern-day Batman borrowed some Griddler-repellent from the vintage Adam West Batman. Then he’d have a fighting chance for sure.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.