I know I’ve been promising to throw some more stuff onto the Garage Sale for the past few days. And it’s taken me until now to actually do. For that I apologize, but cut me a little slack. It was an action-packed weekend on brunches (whether I was invited or not), friends in from out of town, champagne, family time, grilling, on basically being away from the Internet for extended periods of time. That and I managed to fit in a trip to Nordstrom Rack, which I will be talking about later today. If you feel so inclined, and you should since these hats are awesome, check out the Garage Sale and pick yourself up one of these caps. There’s Analog, Mishka, DC, and Burton. Good stuff.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.