I just don’t have an opinion one way or the other. They are definitely made of steel and have wits to beat the band to be able to risk it all in space exploration, but have I ever looked at those attributes and gone, “Dude, that’s the life for me.” No, I can’t says I have. Now this media frenzy re: the 40th Anniversary of the moon landing and giant marshmallow pies, etc. etc., I’m more interested in the marshmallow. It is cool though. And apparently Homage dug it enough to throw a new design on a shirt to commemorate as well. I know that this shirt is comfy, too, because my brother has a few Homage shirts and loves em. So, show your support for NASA or just get comfortable and snag one of these. Limited edition, I’m sure. 40 years only happens once. Until 50 years happens.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.