I said it, yeah. Sometimes I use those Axe body spray things. It’s not like I oversaturate and everything stinks for days like “Force” or “Night Owl” or any number of the absolutely terrible names they slap on the cans. A shot here, a minor blast there….it keeps me smelling nice. Because, hey, sometimes I miss the alarm in the morning and therefore miss the shower. What then, smart guy? I share an office. We don’t all have the luxury of being unemployed and getting to stay home all day blogging about social media trends, eating Cheetos and watching Malcolm in the Middle reruns in our PJ’s. An, no I’m not talking about anyone in particular. Not at all…I’m just saying, smelling nice is a good thing.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.