While it was a little less than lackluster, Nordstrom Rack had a few killer kicks on sale. The standards were all there: Sperry Topsiders that I already showed you, Penguins, and John Varvatos for Converse, a few new highlights included the wingtip Vans Off the Walls, Vans Prison Issue corduroy hi-tops, Reef Sandals, and a pair of gold Creative Recreations. There were also about 50 pairs of Topsiders in various colors and sizes. I would’ve snapped some shots but as I was beginning to, I was asked by a Rack employee to not take pictures in the store. I guess it is illegal, and all, so whatever. I was still able to snag the following shots. Going above and beyond because I deemed it important enough to privy you to the fact, I perused the other items in the store. Ben Sherman cufflinks and billfolds, English Laundry shirts, and other stuff. It was an OKAY trip. Not stellar. But not a total letdown. On Sunday, though, I headed to Marshall’s and scored a pair of Topsiders for a cool $20. And an Obey belt for $4. FTW.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.