It’s not that you’ve got a heavy foot or that you’ll blow yourself to pieces, it’s more of the fact that you don’t want to be that dude on the flashy board with lights that sucks at skating. Remember how when The Fast and the Furious came out and we all saw how you could put neon lights under your car? Then everyone did? Then it became so lame to do so when every suburban kid strapped the goofy things onto their Dodge Neons and raced up and down the block? “I live my life a quarter-mile at a time. For that 10 seconds or less, nothing else matters. Not the shop, not my team and their bullsh*t. For those 10 second, I’m free.” How prophetic, now?And isn’t it just so true?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.