See that? I’m so into this bike I saw on Broadway on Sunday that I whited out the phone number so as not to have too much competition. Inspired by Ben and my buddy Andy and the gas prices and the 90 degree days and a whole slew of other factors, it has come time to finally pull the trigger on getting the motorcycle license. There’s a class over in the community college parking lots near my folks’ house for like $200. They give you a bike, the gear, and all things you need. It’s 2 days. So in one weekend you can go from just another shlub on the streets to a licensed motorcyclist. And chicks dig those dudes. Like, hard.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.