Scene: I have credit at Karmaloop as I recently returned a pair of Super sunglasses. I was hoping, as anyone would, for a full refund vs. credit, but hey, in this economy, you have to take what you can get. That said, I am looking at three watches on which to cash in. But here’s the thing, I can’t decide. That’s why, in the interest of fairness and to utilize this web that stretches world wide, I put the decision on your shoulders. I am deciding between the Flud, Nixon, and Kr3w. All sweet, but alas only one shall I call my next timepiece. Take the poll and tell me which watch you think would best suit my wrist for the upcoming years of my life.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.