At least that’s how Ben described Warrior’s shoes. And like my partner in crime, there is a strict triumvirate I stick to when it comes to outfitting myself: Cost. Quality. Style. I can’t say yet as to the quality of these Tennis Shoes, but I can declare with a high degree of certainty that the cost and style are quite amazing. I’d take a chance on a pair of sneaks when they’re only $60, sure. I mean, why not, right? What’s $60? It costs that much for a mani/pedi in some places. And even then, you never know what you’re going to get. Plus, no one is going to approach you on the street and go, “Dude, sweet finger and toe nails, bro. Where’d you get them?” So there, already the Warrior World Tennis Shoes are up by 2 over a salon treatment.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.