There’s no denying that this motorcycle is hot. But I’m not using “hot” as some sorta slang in this case. Sure, it’s a pretty sweet lookin ride. There’s no denying that. But when this thing rolled up as I was gulping down a Cola Bear from Peaberry’s this morning, you should have seen the guy riding it. First off, wearing shorts in general and riding a motorcycle is not a good idea, but the burns on this guy’s legs were atrocious. And they were only on the one side, where they would brush against the muffler. That has to be painful. Let this be a lesson…well, two lessons: 1) Do not wear shorts and ride a motorcycle and 2) Do not wear denim shorts ever. No exceptions. Plus he had a ponytail. Double whammy.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.