Because I can’t make up my own mind most of the time, I rely on the advice of others. You should have seen the state I was in when I was debating moving back to Denver from NYC. I was asking nearly everyone, and everyone gave me the same answer: “It’s up to you.” Really? Thanks. I know that. I was just looking for the easy-out, which I never found. I am hoping this is easier with a watch I just purchased (Quiksilver Rubix – above) and my lukewarm feelings on it thus farand my consideration of returning it and going with another (Nixon Private – below). Chime in on the poll now and make up my mind for me this time, because Lord knows I’m going to be grappling with decision for far too long. Voting will end Wednesday, July 29 at 4pm MST.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.