Because I was so engrossed in “He’s Just Not That Into You” (thx Netflix) last night, I lost track of time completely. Other than watching this cinematic triumph of a chick-flick, the only thing I really remember was a text from Ben: “Got my weekender bag!” And another regarding a must-go-bowling-while-he’s-here situation. Linking me to the Ben Sherman Weekender drove the nail in the coffin that, indeed, this kickoff party is coming to fruition and the buzz around it is growing. We got the Facebook invites sent and some cool cats already promising attendance. So if you’re still all, “I don’t know about this, if I should or shouldn’t RSVP,” I would say go ahead and come because it’s going to a good time. How could an end-of-August BBQ not be? Then, afterwards or possibly the next day if we’re all unable to stand, it’s time to go bowling. I got the perfect lanes in mind.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.