My excitement grows on the daily as the Momentum of Failure Kickoff Party comes closer and closer to fruition. What started as an innocent, “Hey we should have a party,” has now blossomed into a rather momentous (pun intended) event, seeing people flying in from all over the country. I’ve got RSVP’s from heads in NYC, Chicago, and (on the fence maybe’s) California. If you haven’t already, RSVP now, so I can get a headcount for food, beverages, accommodations, etc. Okay, now onto what to expect at the shin-dig. I’ve been hunting the ‘Net for some cool gear for the event. Going to pull the trigger on the Jalapeno Popper Roaster soon, and I’m convincing Ben to snag the Cthulhu Wienie Roaster. Beer and beverages are not a problem given my Budweiser hookup of 15-20 cases, and an in with Powerade so we can make some mixed drinks. But to whoever drops a bill and brings along a Beer Barrel BBQ, you will forever have a place in my heart. This thing is so cool that I may just get it, slap a Lure sticker on it, and raffle it off. But that seems like a lot of work.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.