As far as bright ideas go, mine yesterday to partake in front-porch happy hour at Amanda’s place probably wasn’t the best. Not because the company and conversation wasn’t amazing, but it was more due to the fact that it was cold, rainy, and windy, and there I sat on the porch, like a sucker, without any sort of outerwear save for the short sleeves of my polo. Needless to say, I didn’t last too long on that porch before having to suggest we move happy hour indoors, deviating from the norm. It was still a good time in the living room but I didn’t get my body temp up until much later, prompting me, upon returning to my condo, to look for a cool jacket for the coming cold months. Who’dathunk that a BMX company would have one of the best looking ones I came across? Not me. That’s who. I’ve never heard of Animal, but when they release this beastly wool treasure, I may just have to give it a go.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.