With all the talk of impending cold seeping in and out of conversation recently, being prepared for the changing seasons has been on the forefront of my mind. That, and selling my house. Damn economy. Ugh, it’s best not to think about that, I suppose. It just frustrates me. But speaking of Winter, I need to definitely get the condo sold before November 30 to take advantage of the tax credit. By then, the cold will be overhead and all around, the ground may see some snow, and it will no longer be the time nor place to wear those Summer canvas shoes. What I like about Red Wings is their versatility (most of their pairs at least). If I wanted, I could sport them for a weekend at the cabin in Breckenridge, for just kicking it around downtown Denver, or even wear them to work with a good pair of slacks. And, especially in this economy, isn’t that what it’s all about? Finding multiple uses for a single item? I use my bed for sleeping AND sexy pillow fights, not just one of the other for instance. And my desk at home? It’s a work station/bed. Get it?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.