I just had to walk down 2nd today, didn’t I? And I just had to stumble upon the fact that there’s a Filson store not 5 blocks from my office, too, huh? I was even walking to the post office to return the Rubix to WM in an effort to inflate the bank account. Ah, well, such is life. When God opens a door he closes a window, or however that goes. I opened the door, this time. To the Filson Cherry Creek locale. All this time, I was unaware of such a store existing so close to me. It’s not that I am pissed that it’s there, it’s actually quite the opposite. It just spells trouble for my lunchtime shopping adventures. I knew about the Orvis and all the stores at the mall, but this startling new development just indicates that I have a new place to budget in to each paycheck. “Alright! Payday. Okay after taxes, hmmm, that’s still a decent amount…and after the Filson purchases this week….Okay, so I don’t need to go grocery shopping it appears. Priorities.”
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.