I’ve never made an secret of the fact that I shave, maybe, once a week, if that. I can’t grow facial hair, and when I try, it comes in all patchy and ugly and whatever. One bright idea my friend got was to get a mustache tattooed on one of his fingers and hold it up above his upper lip whenever he felt like donning a mustache. Me? I can’t really do that given the office job aspect of my life and them frowning upon visible ink. Honestly, I don’t know how my company feels about it, but I think it’s tacky in a professional setting. Nice shirt? Check. Properly pressed slacks? Golden. Combed hair? You know it. Nice shoes? Always. Dolphin tattoo on wrist? Oops. A pair of gloves in the winter would cover that up, sure, but you’re gonna look mighty dumb wearing handgear in the summer. Should have waited for the saving graces of Jack Spade. I’m just sayin is all.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.