It seems KarmaLoop just loves messing with me. First, I run a poll to see which watch I should snag. When the overwhelming response came in to go forth with the purchase of a Nixon, the watch was mysteriously gone from the sale section. And it still is…so I suppose it just sold out. Now, again, I have to ask my loyal band of Lure readers to chime in with their opinions on the Kr3w Velocity. The picture is rather unfortunate, what with the nice (annoying) glare on the glass face. Ben and I were talking about how it’s good to have a variety of watches with different bands. I don’t have a leather-banded timepiece save for the Modern Amusement one I acquired from Matt in the watch swap. So now that I am eyeing this one, it seems like a worthwhile buy. It’s simple but flashy. I like the big face, honestly. Big watches do it for me. Gimme watchu got.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.