Despite the fact that my condo lacks a patio/yard of any kind, there is a park two blocks from my place that I utilize (though, not as often as I probably should). With that being the case, I think it’s time to head to the Denver Dumb Friends League and window shop for a pup of my own. Amanda’s got a yard he could play in while I am at work, and her house is sort of on the way to my office (if I go out of my way a half a mile or so….). So there’s that benefit. Of course, I would still probably want to dog-proof my place, in case he’s a nibbler. But also, it would be fun to just go to the park on the daily and play fetch. And take the big guy to the mountains. Ah, now I’m getting all anxious. Even if my dad thinks it would be in my best interest to not adopt one…it’s getting lonely in my little corner of the world.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.