I once contemplated buying Spongebob on DVD but remembered that’s like buying Seinfeld on DVD. It’s not worth it as no matter the time of day, you’re bound to find an episode of either show airing on a station. That’s not to say Spongebob isn’t 100% hilarious (even with the whole “Is Patrick gay?” scandal) though. And the movie? Own it. Watch it probably once a month. I mean, Hasselhoff is in it. Awesome. Ahem. Anyway, if MoF could ink a deal with any cartoon creation when we start with our product push, I’d like to say we’d go with Mr. Squarepants, but Nooka beat us to it. Back to the drawing board it is (no pun intended). Hmmm, I wonder who owns the rights to Thundercats…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.