Much to my (and Andrew’s) dismay, and as confirmed by Amanda and her stylist, Aveda has discontinued their Rosemary Mint collection. For shame, Aveda. For shame. No, I would not like some wellness, thank you very much. With this knowledge, I have been hunting around for the next best shave. I’ve tried Jack Black’s Beard Lube (decent), Everyman Jack’s Shave Lotion (Target’s “chic” men’s brand, so-so) and even something I got for free from Arbonne. None as good as the Aveda. Has anyone out there given Ritual a try? Sure it’s a little on the pricey side, but it looks/sounds fairly decent. Plus who doesn’t like advice on how to perform the perfect shave? Already, Ritual is trumping many others I’ve found.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.