I don’t know whether to be flattered or semi-embarrassed. My name has become synonymous with online shopping after a drink, resulting in not always making the best decisions when it comes to the final step of entering your credit card number to complete the sale. I suppose I should take it as a sign that people are actually listening to me/reading the posts, etc. In that sense, hooray. Otherwise, I may have to scale back on the process to which my name is now attached. Admittedly, I’ve made some poor choices with my online shopping, but for the most part, I like to think the successes have outweighed those flops. The 51-30 for example? Winner. Same with the Kr3w Velocity and Brixton hat. What I definitely don’t need, though, is easier access to the purchasing. As pesky as it is entering in CC #’s in the dark…..
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.