My Dad instilled some advice in me at a young age that has stuck with me to this day. “Son, your beer is always the fullest and the coldest.” Sound, sound words. And it’s true. Except these days I haven’t been much the beer drinker. So I have found that my cocktail and/or wine glass is usually always the emptiest and most frequently refilled. With cheap spirits, though, there’s no reason to do the whole, “I’m gonna savor this mixed drink/boxed wine/etc…” Sometimes it’s just about taking the edge off versus going all Paul Giamatti ala Sideways and noticing the subtle traces of strawberries. Trust me, there isn’t anything but the trace hints of gasoline in Vella. Doesn’t mean it’s not delicious. Listen to Axl Rose.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.