Inspired by a random Friday night purchase and given our affinity for accessories, it has been decided that Momentum of Failure dog tags will be put into production as early as next Monday. I haven’t yet decided if they’ll be for sale or just random giveaway items. What I do know is, they won’t be ready by this Saturday, but there will be a plethora of other cool items at the BBQ. Mainly beer and champagne, meat and cheese, dudes and dudettes…all done to the nines. However, camping this weekend revealed some exciting new products from Bud Light that I will soon have my hands on. You’ll be jealous and rightfully so.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.