You ever have one of those mornings when dragging yourself out of bed feels as good as driving a nail through your own temple multiple times? Welcome to the Monday after the Momentum party. As much as it hurts right now, no regrets are to be had re: this weekend. Chicago houseguest, Ben, and I threw one hell of a shindig all culminating at a Polish bar singing karaoke. That kid can stomp out a Jovi song better than Mr. Blaze of Glory himself. And not to toot my own horn, but my Blink 182 duet with Patrick was something for the books. A little worse for wear today, I’m gonna need a day or two to level out. Perhaps a little detox and longer night’s of sleep…at least until this weekend. Big Labor Day plans already in the works. Party pictures and full review coming soon.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.