Not only was last Saturday’s party a rousing success, Mr. Jeremy Behrhorst pulled through in the clutch showing up with 15 custom-screened prints just as he promised. The limited edition Black on Black colorway will only see one printing and was made in honor of the Momentum of Failure “kickoff” party. I have the names of those who entered and won one of these pretty prints and will be contacting our lucky contingent today. Each print is individually numbered and signed by the man and myth, Mr. Behrhorst, himself. Who knows? I may have an extra few after I get them all sent…so if you can convince me, you might be able to get your own little paws on one. But it’s gonna take a lot of doing. Okay, not all that much. I’d even trade you for some candy or coupon codes. Closeups after this…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.