I was up at 2 AM last night unable to sleep and finding myself watching a marathon of Comedy Central roasts. That Pamela Anderson one is rather funny, save for the drunken antics of the now-irrelevant Courtney Love. Even I didn’t think that was funny, and I laughed for a good five minutes at the Jack Links commercial I saw. Surprisingly though, Tommy Lee was somewhat amusing. Granted the whole night was schlong/sex-tape jokes, Mr. Lee covered some new humor that I found semi-funny. Heh, “semi.” I started thinking about aging rockers and their sordid pasts. Like Marky Mark in Rockstar. Or the tales from the Def Lep/Motley Crue hair bands and realizing how much tail they pulled in the day. That got me to wondering if Kiss, a band known for absolute debauchery in their heyday, would still have their aging fans lusting on their upcoming tour….which, FTL, is skipping Denver. While I pondered, I must have fallen asleep. Because the next thing I knew, I was passed out on my couch while a lawnmower infomercial blasted from the TV set…Ah, memories.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.