Spare me your lectures, ill-wills, crybaby hysteria, and other ridiculous Jay Cutler rants and raves because I have heard them all. And while I do not condone his child-like behavior during the whole, “I’m not talking to Bowlen and wanna be traded ASAP,” the guy can throw a football. Die-hard Broncos fans were sad to see him go, until the very end when it was a unanimous good riddance. But the Soldier Field squad welcomed Baby Jay with open arms. Does that mean we here in the Mile High City should burn our Cutler memorabilia? Yes. Unless you’re Andy and still wear your J.C. Saves shirt. I guess, here, it could be looked at as an ironic statement, like, “Remember this guy? Check out that double chin. Awesome.” Seriously, though, that is the best part of the shirt. It lacks in so much facial detail aside from that one attribute. Amazing. Andy, you got balls, my friend.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.