I have the attention span of an 8 year old with ADD when I’m on YouTube. Seriously. I will type in “Taking Back Sunday” and start watching one of their videos. All of a sudden, not 30 seconds into the video I will be searching for Weird Al clips. Again, I will start watching and be distracted by the sidebar videos or doing another search for Wild Zero movie clips. I did, however, watch “Impossible Love” all the way through. Katelyn Benton held my attention. “Yeah, Will, a pretty girl will do that….” Whatever, dude. It could be that, or the masked dude that reminds me of the guys from Clinic, or the fact that I like the song. Don’t judge me. Speaking of which, I haven’t heard Clinic in forever.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.