One of the things I like most about Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshall’s/etc. is the fact that I can buy a leather side chair, a new Polo, Nerf gun, mirror, and hair products all in the same place. Yesterday I scored some new shave cream, as I have been on the hunt for a replacement for my Aveda Rosemary Mint tube. I picked up some semi-decent stuff and put it to the test this morning. Eh, it’s okay. Nothing to write home about. Unless someone at said home really wanted to know. As I continue the search, Internet digging has proved a plethora of results. I just need one good one. And since I shave, maybe, twice a week (I could get away with once probably), one thing will last me awhile. But even with the minimal amount of shaving I do, please heed my “No Drinking then Shaving” advice. Trust me.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.